Tuesday 20 July 2010

PussCat and the Pirate!

These things make me chuckle - that's Pete the Pirate on the right - I think he's going to cause trouble in Critterville - but not yet as he's still 'in progress' - he needs a mouth and facial hair (and an earring - all pirates have earrings!) - but each time I try & give him a moustache he looks like Charlie Chaplin or Hitler... not the looks I was aiming form especially the latter(!) ...but like I say he's a work in progress!

There was a slight hitch when I lined them up with the other Critters - check out the size of 'what-might-become-known-as-Petal-PussCat' next to the others - she's like the white kitten from the Goodies show! lol Might have to put her on a diet and trim her down a bit.... ooh very sizest of me!

2 comments:

  1. P. Pete need designer stubble not a beard/ mo. That's wots wrong. Think Beckham does Pirates of the Caribbean. Leandra

    ReplyDelete